- The bulk of the meeting addressed a sudden change to DNS that has shut down our mailing lists
– The problem resulted from the domain squeakfoundation.org which made a change to its DNS configuration 2 Jan.
– After the problem is solved, the SOB is resolved to switch over to squeak.org and make squeakfoundation.org redundant to needs
– The relationship with the Software Freedom Conservancy was discussed in terms of who is a signatory for the Board. It seems the SFC is the signatory and not SOB memebers
– an important bug fix by Colin Putney will be incorporated into the release of Squeak 4.3
– Some final tasks related to the release of Squeak 4.3 were discussed: the creation of an All-In-One release; uploading a zipped version of that and a zipped SqueakCore image to http://ftp.squeak.org /4.3; and then linking from the homepage of squeak.org to that All-In-One app